Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bunnies n' Balloons!

A bento from the summer that I just found in my huge picture file that was somehow mysteriously hidden on my computer.

The top tier holds a sweet potato bun, some sweet gherkins, mozzarella cheese hearts and skewered tofu cubes.

The bottom tier had a layer of jasmine rice with one section of sesame carrots on top and a section of corn. The bunnies are made from soy bologna, mozzarella and nori. The balloons are grapes with fresh parsley stems.

Get ready for an infusion of summertime bentos as I finally go through all these picture files that I thought I had lost! And once I get through all of those it will be time to go through the backlog of school bentos from this year. I can't believe how behind I am already.

2 comments:

OhayoBento said...

Lol, finding lost bento pics is like finding lost presents :) I love the shape of that box! Too cool. You are making me want a sweet bun now :)

Natakiya said...

Isn't it though? Almost as good as a b-day present! Thanks!! It's the two-tier Pikachu face box. I love the neat shape too, it's fun to pack :)