Monday, July 9, 2007

Koala Cuteness

This new bento box's original intended function was to be a toddler plate for restaurants to stock, making parents and young children happy to eat at their establishment. I saw it online and had to have it cause it's so unique (to me, anyway!). It definately got a fantastic "Oooohhhhh!" reaction from my daughter who proceeded to eat every scrap of food and it made me very happy indeed.

Left to right: Sesame carrots, jasmine rice, grapes with 1 baby tomato, green peas, corn croquette ears.
The bear face tray can be lifted out for use seperately or to let the box underneath be used alone.


SavarnaRose said...

Where oh where did you get this?! My dd would love this.
Thanks! SavarnaRose

Natakiya said...

Here is the link to where I bought it:

It is so cute and they have a bear one just like it! Let me know if the link doesn't work for some reason.