Saturday, June 14, 2008

An apology

To everyone who commented on my posts in the last several months, thank you so much and I am very sorry for not responding, etc. I've been having a difficult time getting online the last few months and hadn't been able to get to Blogger to do anything! I did read all of your comments and I will try to respond to everyone but if you have specific questions, please feel free to email me at natakiya@gmail.com :)

It's going to sound pretty silly, but I haven't been able to type for months! Now I have a laptop and can get online more often and do stuff, it's going to rock :D

I have a ton of bento pictures saved from the past few months to post and I'll start on that tomorrow.

Anyway, I really want everyone to know that I haven't been ignoring the comments that you've made and that I apologize for being gone. Please forgive me!