Monday, September 22, 2008

Post AWA sublimeness

Okay, so Anime Weekend Atlanta was really awesome. Didn't want to come home - we had so much fun! Thank you so much to everyone who came to the Bento panels!!!! I know that the Practicum was quite chaotic and I apologize, it was a lot more popular than we thought it would be and we definately weren't prepared for that many people. We will try to have it go more smoothly next year and get people some hands-on bento experience. Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions, corrections or anything!

This site will be getting an update soon with some new links, including links to Tea Priestess's bento blog. She was the fantastic person who did the Bento Practicum with me and has a ton of bento knowledge and experience. She is also one of the nicest people I've ever met and didn't get upset at me when I was really, really, really late to meet up with her once.

Pics of my family and I at AWA on Sunday (at the bottom of the page, I'm the one with the basket on my head.): http://www.fansview.com/2008/awa/aw21a0019.html

2 comments:

Dionne the Tea Priestess said...

Yay for bento panels at AWA! I had a great time! Thanks for including me!

Celeste said...

HEY! I've been reading your blog for AGES and just now discovered that I've seen you and your family around Athens. I first noticed you all in the new Transmet when you and your daughter were wearing gorgeous sari outfits and your hubby had on a Firefly t-shirt (plus Utilikilt). (I loooooove Firefly.)

Are there sources in Athens for some of the items you put in your bentos? (going to look up Super H right now)