Friday, April 13, 2012

Fruit Friday


Ahhh, pizza Friday.  An excuse to make a fruit only bento Friday.  I may have been a bit ambitious with this one - A-chan probably won't be able to eat all the fruit and her pizza.  I love making fruit bentos so much!  They are like the royalty of fruit salads.  It's fun to put together all the different textures and flavors.

In the bento: Mulberries in a container, strawberries, apple bunnies, cheese flowers and mango chunks.

There are tiny bits of carrot decorating the cheese flowers for a change from sesame seeds.  I have to say that the sesame seeds are a lot easier than cutting teeny bits of carrot!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Oliko said...

I love all-fruit bentos! The one you made looks so beautiful and elegent!
Yummy!

Oliko
www.cutiepiecooking.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

V pretty and colorful! I love how fruits brightens up the bentos. :)

Natakiya said...

Thank you Oliko! They are such a great way to feel good :)

Natakiya said...

Thanks Ming! I do too - I love all the colors and different shapes of fruit :)