Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nice and Simple


One of my bentos, woohoo!  It's not nearly as cute as the ones that I make for A-chan, but it's still delicious.  I love that I look forward to eating lunch.  This one is very simple with only 5 ingredients and took about 7 minutes to make.

In the bento: Rice with pickled ginger shreds and radish sprouts on top, a huge cherry tomato, sugar snap peas, orange slices and Morningstar Farms Chik'n Strips.

The rice was already cooked and in the fridge, it just needed a minute in the microwave to warm it up.  The Chik'n strips were lightly sauteed in a little olive oil and garlic.


2 comments:

Happy Little Bento said...

Simple is often best! Glad you enjoyed!

Oliko said...

I love this bento, it's so simple and yet - I bet is yummy. A true eye candy, too ^^


Oliko
http://cutiepiecooking.blogspot.com