Sunday, December 17, 2006

Saturday Gaming Bento


A quick bento for my husband to take to his Saturday-once-in-a-blue-moon game with all his guy friends. Actually a healthy lunch on a game day, woot! I used to make peanut butter sandwiches and he'd have cookies and chips. So...he still had cookies and chips, but at least he had some healthy stuff beforehand.

Top tier: Strawberry, blueberries, babybel cheese (we're addicted to that stuff, can't you tell?), Maruchan's Teriyaki Yakisoba with carrot flower.

Lower tier: Buttered jasmine rice with green peas and sesame carrots.

He seemed to like it pretty well, though he did take my soy sauce with him which made it impossible for me to cook my gyoza later. We will soon be getting some bento soy sauce bottles so that this tragedy can never happen again.

No comments: